the classroom the classroom

Level 4?

I couldn't even get past level 3!

Suicide Bunny 2 Suicide Bunny 2

not so easy

My god this is hard! I didn't even get past the second level! And I'm too lazy to try again now... Good work man.

HTF Summer Smoochie HTF Summer Smoochie

You guys are probably the best animators around!

You guys put so much work in your movies!

And to the guys saying this is already submitted, you probably saw the other smoochies. you're not that sure you really saw this before so ou can still rate it for the brilliant little game this is 2b3!

Magical Sheep's trick Magical Sheep's trick

omg!

I know how this works, it DOES work 10 out of 10. haharhar phunnay sheep!

Ham Ham - Sing Along! Ham Ham - Sing Along!

Good, but...

...the text goes waaaaaay too slow.

End StrawBerryClock End StrawBerryClock

hey,

pretty good for an anti-clock movie.

olskoo's game!! olskoo's game!!

which organ is being hit in this movie?

a ball, a belly or an ass? it's great anyways! (I suspect the a ball) I really love the song though! lmfao!

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

ahahahahaha!

you my sir, are teh great! and ppl, he didn't steal synj's password, he IS him, can't you see? How else could the clown have synj's style? he's aboput the only non-clock around that gets the joke (ow sorry, synj, you're also synj clock, right?)!!!

Clockmas Card Maker Clockmas Card Maker

dude!

dude, I think you're the first one to come with something like this! this kind of flash might become a hype on newgrounds! you rule man!

LeekClock responds:

Average Jakes AdventureV2 Average Jakes AdventureV2

This is great!

this game is really amusing... I think I'm gonna make something like it too. I like it because it's so simple and very amusing at the same time, kinda genious. and now that song got stuck in my head.